Safety Bunting types
Safety Bunting gallery
Please click for a closer look...
Warn people of potential hazards or seal off an area with safety bunting.
Mining, Road Works, Trenching, Building, Grading, Construction, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Disaster, Deliniation, Events, Schools, Fete, Track.
Australian Standard (AS1742-3) coloured reinforced vinyl, supplied in 30 metre lengths. Made with 4mm diameter white polypropolene rope with 190mm(W) x 225mm(H) pennant flags stitched at 1.5 flags per metre (45 flags per 30m length).
- Colour and movement provides high visibility (easily seen)
- Seen as a warning signal
- Temporary barrier (easily installed/removed)
- Flexible & light weight
- U.V. Protected which means a low fade rate
- White 4mm DIA rope with tie ends (easily joined, lengthened and fixed)
- Can be customised to include your company logo/branding
Fluoro Orange, Fluoro Yellow, Yellow, Red, Reflex Blue, Light Blue, Pink, Purple, Green, White, Black. Other colours may be available depending on size of order and colour request.
190mm(W) x 225mm(H) pennant (triangular).
Updated pricing schedule coming soon - for all current pricing information please call 08 8297 0455 or email email@example.com